The First Issue is recently launched in June, 2012.
- Most influential Indian Pharmacy Journals based on Journal of Citation Reports (2010)
- Recurrent Herpes genitalis triggering Acute Myopericarditis in a 39-year-man with abuse of Amphetamine and Marijuana
- Fish mass mortalities are not always related to environment
- On Naked Singularities of spacetime Curvature
- Dose dependent contradicting immunoproliferative effect of curcumin in MTT assay
Journal of Natural Science, Biology and Medicine (J Nat Sc Biol Med) http://www.jnsbm.org – An official publication of Society of Science, Biology and Medicine (www.scibiolmed.org) –considers the following types of original contribution for peer review and publication: Research articles, Review articles, Letters to editor, Brief communications, Case reports, Book reviews, Technological reports, and Opinion articles.
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results is a peer reviewed journal developed to publish original, innovative and novel research articles resulting in negative results. This peer-reviewed scientific journal publishes theoretical and empirical papers that reports the negative findings and research failures in pharmaceutical field